The internship is structured as coherent, logical units, with specific instructions to students, including the achievement of certain competencies, tasks and activities to complete.
The internship is an expression of the concept of continuing professional development and lifelong learning and complies with the requirements of professional standards for human resource managers of the CIPD and BHRMDA. For placement, the student shall provide evidence of their competence to the requirements of section "Research management report" from the "Continuing Professional Development" of Professional Standards for HR managers.
Students based on their internship in the organization in which they work or organization of their choice.
Objectives of the experience are:
1. Improving the ability to integrate knowledge acquired in MP HRMD provide conditions for putting it into practice and provide an environment to share experience with practitioners through work on specific projects in specific organizations.
2. Acquisition of practical skills (compatible with those in the passport of the program) in the process of carrying out specific activities with employment or contract related to the thematic areas of the master's program;
3. Opportunity to finalize the training in the form of an assignment for analysis or part of the process:
? Formulation, approval and commitment of the Master's thesis of a specific project, using the results obtained in training and reflection on the experience gained in practice;
? practical approbation of results from scientific experiments or projects that involve "running" scheme and the tools of the survey (research strategy), analysis and processing of data (primary and secondary analysis), content analysis (qualitative-quantitative analysis of the documentation a specific organization) with the practical use of statistical methods, experiments, observation, tests, questionnaires, interviews and systematization of the results.
4. The papers presented (papers and reports) play the role of a preliminary study (project) and coating applications of probable and preferred by students thematic Master's thesis, taking into account the requirements of the organization - people who have a need to develop a similar theme and so interested and provides an appropriate basis for a particular study.
This course is required of students:
1. To submit a proposal for a management study in their chosen problem.
2. Work on testing in accordance with the preliminary plan and submit log (records of activities) for the work. The log should contain the tasks and activities carried out during the study, available resources, obstacles and difficulties, the decisions that were taken, and self-assessment of progress.
3. To develop and present completed research management report including the results of the survey work and achievements of the students.
доц. Мария Иванова д-р
Описание на курса:
Successful students will:
• how to diagnose and investigate various aspects of human resource management and development in the organizational environment;
• how to search for and critically evaluate data from different sources and resources to prepare management report, including a plan for the implementation of organizational changes within a reasonable period of time;
• how to plan and develop a project that is relevant to the organization and add value to the organization and the individual;
• understand the importance of having clear goals, tasks and hypotheses;
• principles of time management, the arrangement of priorities and the development of the study;
• How to overcome blockages and obstacles.
2) be able to:
• Find relevant ideas and projects management research in terms of its feasibility and importance to the organization regarding the key issues for staff and organizational development.
• The legal basis of the selection of research purposes.
• Develop a project that shows students' understanding of the strategic issues of the organization and demonstrates the potential of the student to contribute to improving the performance of the organization.
• Demonstrate satisfactory knowledge of the existing literature and modern practices HRMD.
• Explain and critically assess the contribution of human resources for the effective implementation of organizational and professional level.
• Use different methods of data collection (eg, interviews, questionnaires, observation and analysis of documents), and to explain the circumstances under which they can be used.
• Provide access and interpret data from primary and secondary sources.
• Justify the advantages and disadvantages of various research methods and their relevance to different situations.
Students should have knowledge and/ or skills in:
• At the core courses of the program.
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
• Ivanova, M. (2013) Guidelines for the development of a management research report
• Anderson, V. (2004). Research methods in HRM. London: CIPD.
• Marchington, M. and Wilkinson, A. (2002). People management and development. 2nd ed. London: CIPD.
• Saunders, M., Lewis, P. and Thornhill, A., (2003). Research methods for business students. 3rd ed. Harlow: Pearson.
• HRM Professional Standard - http://www.cipd.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/3BF07636-4E9A-4BDB-8916-95CC94F72EC9/0/profstands.pdf
Средства за оценяване:
Finalize internship training in the form of an assignment and analysis of the process of formulation, approval and commitment of the Master's thesis (MT) with a specific project in the management and development of human resources, using the results obtained in training and reflection of lessons experience in the art. Based on work in asynchronous discussions in Moodle, and for self-study, with the presentation of the results in the "Managerial Research Report" are formed evaluation.