MHRE411 Talent management. Employer brand
• To provide a perspective for understanding the basic concepts and the concepts of talent management,
• Understand the operation of market laws in the labor market
• Understand the marketing approach in the management and development of human resources
• Apply technology to develop marketing strategies for the management of human resources, to plan and implement of programs to work with external and internal environment of the organization
• Use marketing tools in the policies of recruitment, selection and development of staff
• Building a competitive advantage of the company through employment brand
гл. ас. Мария Тумбева д-р
Описание на курса:
Students who successfully complete the course:
• The main objective of this course is to provide students with theoretical and practical knowledge ( best practices) for talent management in the global society by creating effective employer brand awareness and capabilities of technology and marketing tools to attract and retain the "right people "for" the right job ".
Upon successful completion of the course students should be able:
• analyze opportunities for searching talents and developing them;
• recognize the need to build the employer’s brand to attract and retain talented people;
• use practices in talent management in the organization;
• evaluate and implement the most appropriate marketing tools for recruitment, selection and development of talent.
Students should have knowledge and/ or skills in:
• English reading/ writing skills
• Computer skills (text-processing, worksheets, Internet and e-mail).
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
• ARMSTRONG, M. and BARON, A., 2002. Strategic HRM. London: CIPD.
• ARMSTRONG, M., 2006. A Handbook of HRM Practice. 10th ed. London: Kogan Page.
• BOXALL, P. and PURCELL, J., 2003. Strategy and Human Resource Management. London: Palgrave.
Ackermann, Kari-Friedrih (Hrsg.) 2000 Balanced Scorecard fur Personalmanagament und Personalfuhrung: Praxisansatce und Diskussion. Wiesbaden 2000
Bentele/Piwinger/Shonborn (Hrsg.): Kommunikationsmanagamenht (Loseblattwerk): Neuwied 2005
Brett Minchington, Your Employer Brand – 2006
Daniel Stangl, Die Entwicklung einer marktorientierten Unternehmenskultur durh interes Marketing: Moglihkeiten und Grenczen, 2003
Das bunte Treiben, Soziale innovation – Eine Serie I brand eins – Arbeit und Leben in: Wirtchaft treibt coziale innovation. 2006
Hajj E. Flemings, The Brand YU Life: Re-thinking who you are through personal brand management 2006
Krishna De, Personal branding tip – whats your passion@- 2007
Zukunft des Personalmanagaments, in Personal manager, 3*2007
Zukunftmarkt Work Life Balamce: Wie Sie als familienfreundliher Betrirb den eigenen Unternehmenserfolg lancieren, 2007
Средства за оценяване:
Assessment forms On-going Combined Final exam
Written assignment 50% 50% 50 %
Practical assignment 50% 50% 50%
Additional pre-conditions for forming the final score:
The student can automatically get rid of the continuous assessment tests, if he/she has positive results of the written assignments during the semester and participate in a workshop or fulfill practical tasks (project) during the semester passed through the platform Moodle of NBU.
The evaluation of the students is going through a complex assignment - a written assignment and practical coursework delivered in MOODLE of NBU until the day of the exam in the session. The relative weight of the two components is 50:50.