MHRE221 Проект: Оценка на индивидуалното изпълнение
The Performance management as a tool for HR assessment is a key aspect of the work of HR Specialists. This is a process that is the basis for development and compensation of employees in the organization.
• Understand the process of HRM;
• Developing a vision for the HRM as a managerial process;
• Understanding the patterns to assess individual performance;
• Develop the skills to work with various methods and instruments for assessing individual performance;
• Analyze the factors that influence the process of individual performance at work;
• Understand and apply the processes of collecting feedback.
гл. ас. Мария Тумбева д-р
Описание на курса:
Students who successfully complete the course:
• The process of performance management
• How to integrate the management of the performance with the activities in the field of management and staff development
• Performance management of work as a means of assessing the human resources
• Methods of assessment: questionnaires, attitude surveys, target groups
• Setting goals, standards and measures for the performance
• Determining the competency requirements
• Measurement of the performance and abilities
• Features and application of "360" feedback
• Reviewing the performance of the work, focusing more on the future than on the past performance
• Provide feedback and achieve commitment
• Preparation, coordination and implementation of personal development plans
• HRM as a process of development and the basis for the decision to reward fairly employees
Upon successful completion of the course students should be able:
•examine the performance management as a natural managerial process and as a complex of interrelated processes;
• use different management schemes of work performed;
• align the goals and values of the team and organization;
• use various techniques and methods for assessing and measuring the performance and the level of competences;
• identify the contribution of performance management work for the development of staff and the organization as a whole;
• analyze and improve the skills needed for effective performance.
Students should have knowledge and/ or skills in:
• English reading/ writing skills
• Computer skills (text-processing, worksheets, Internet and e-mail).
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
Bancheva, E. Management of Performance, School of Management, NBU, 2009, ISBN 978-954-535-528-8
Armstrong, M. (2006). A Handbook of HRM Practice. 10th ed. London: Kogan Page.
The Talent Management Handbook (2004). Creating Organizational Excellence by Identifying, Developing and Promoting your Best People. Edited by Lance A. Berger and Dorothy R. Berger. New York: McGrawHill
Средства за оценяване:
Assessment forms On-going Combined Final exam
Practical assignment 100% 100% 100%
Additional pre-conditions for forming the final score:
The student can automatically get rid of continuous assessment tests, if he/she has a positive result from a practical task (project) during the semester, delivered in Moodle platform of the -NBU. The relative weight is 100%.