MHRE211 Управление на изпълнението на дейността
• Understand the elements of an effective, integrated system for performance and development as key to achieving effectiveness and efficiency in the organization
• Developing a vision for the HRM as a managerial process
• Understanding the HRM schemes
• Develop the skills to work with different methods and tools for HRM
• Analyze the factors that influence the process of HRM
• Understand and implement processes for collecting feedback
• Understand the importance of "SMART" goals (goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and aligned) to achieve performance excellence
• Identify and analyze "best practices" for dealing with "challenging situations" in the context of performance management activities
доц. Ангел Георгиев д-р
гл. ас. Мария Тумбева д-р
Описание на курса:
Students who successfully complete the course:
• What is the overall management of work performance as a structured approach that includes all aspects of the organization - purpose and responsibility of managers and employees, measuring the success of the organization, individual objectives and personal development plans, review of the work .
Upon successful completion of the course students should be able:
•Improve the effectiveness of organizations by linking individual performance with the business goals.
• encourage open dialogue and build better relationships.
• recognize and demonstrate clear responsibilities for execution of work in line with company strategy
• effectively manage poor performance
• provide opportunities for efficiency and consistency in the work of building team spirit
• clarify expectations of employees - enabling to establish future goals.
• identify career paths and encourage job satisfaction
• create conditions for retaining talent and demonstrate loyalty on the basis of demonstrated competences and results
Students should have knowledge and/ or skills in:
• English reading/ writing skills
• Computer skills (text-processing, worksheets, Internet and e-mail).
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
• Bancheva, E. Management of Performance, NBU, 2009, ISBN 978-954-535-528-8
• Armstrong, M. (2006). A Handbook of HRM Practice. 10th ed. London: Kogan Page.
• The Talent Management Handbook (2004). Creating Organizational Excellence by Identifying, Developing and Promoting your Best People. Edited by Lance A. Berger and Dorothy R. Berger. New York: McGraw Hill
Средства за оценяване:
Assessment forms On-going Combined Final exam
Written assignment 50% 50% 50 %
Practical assignment 50% 50% 50%
Additional pre-conditions for forming the final score:
The student can automatically get rid of the continuous assessment tests, if he/she has positive results of the written assignments during the semester and participate in a workshop or fulfill practical tasks (project) during the semester passed through the platform Moodle of NBU.
The evaluation of the students is going through a complex assignment - a written assignment and practical coursework delivered in MOODLE of NBU until the day of the exam in the session. The relative weight of the two components is 50:50.