MHRE217 Системи за атестиране на човешките ресурси. Добри практики
The course has duration of 30 academic hours and encompasses different forms of study:
І. Individual work with training materials
• Working with a reader – reading, experience-based reflection, setting a concept, applying in-bedded assignments, analysis assignments, study of work environments and practices
• Work with science publications and printed sources
• Work with electronic resources
• Development of tutor-marked and assessed written assignment, by any student
• Development of group projects.
ІІ. Interactive group-works and workshops, discussions, class assignments for understanding and skills development/ improvement
• Problem-solving workshops for forming/ development of personal characteristics
• Self-development and virtual discussion and problem-solving groups
• Tutor facilitated on-line and off-line discussions
• Video conference workshops.
Objectives of the course:
• To identify the main factors that affect the performance and efficiency of the staff and how their performance can be improved
• To describe the main ways in which managers can contribute to the improvement of staff
• Provide a means of identifying the problems that arise in providing equal opportunities for improvement n Personnel
• To submit schemes for appraisal of staff and means for their practical use.
доц. Мария Иванова д-р
доц. Димитър Панайотов д-р
Описание на курса:
Students who successfully complete the course:
• How various internal and external factors affecting the performance of staff
• A step of determining the need for personnel development
• Schemes for evaluation..
2) will be able to:
• define the different types of staff
• propose actions to improve the performance of the work.
• To distinguish between the functions associated with the task, maintenance and realizing riding issue for the effectiveness of staff;
• To recommend appropriate methods for implementation of the improvement of personnel
• Prepare and conduct accurate appraisal of staff
Students should have knowledge and/ or skills in:
• English reading/ writing skills
• Computer skills (text-processing, worksheets, Internet and e-mail)
• Knowledge and understanding of basic management concepts
• Knowledge and understanding of the importance of management and human resources development
• Knowledge of the "personnel management".
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
Bancheva, E. Management of Performance, School of Management, NBU, 2009, ISBN 978-954-535-528-8
Armstrong, M. (2006). A Handbook of HRM Practice. 10th ed. London: Kogan Page.
Centre for Research into European Human Resourse Management (1993)
Flexible Working Patterns in Europe, Cranfield School of Management;
Handy, C. (1985) Understanding Organisations, Penguin
Janis, I.J. (1972) Victims of Groupthink, Houghton Mifflin
Средства за оценяване:
The student can automatically get rid of the continuous assessment tests, if he/she has positive results of the written assignments during the semester and participate in a workshop or fulfill practical tasks (project) during the semester passed through the platform Moodle of NBU.
The evaluation of the students is going through a complex assignment - a written assignment and practical coursework delivered in MOODLE of NBU until the day of the exam in the session. The relative weight of the two components is 50:50.