Speech and Language Pathology
Short presentation of the programme:
The program trains highly qualified specialists who can carry out both basic and applied scientific research work in different fields of speech and language pathology and related fields.
The training of the PhD students is realized through their participation in PhD courses, scientific conferences, symposia, specialized international seminars and specializations, etc., teaching, expert and consultative activities, supervision of internship and practical activities with students in bachelor and master's programs in the field, participation in projects, publications, and research and practice .
- Prof. Ivailo Tournev, D.Sc. COGD221 Hemispheric lateralisation of cognitive processes
- prof. Violeta Boyanova, MD, PhD LOGD112 Neuroimaging techniques for diagnosis of communication disorders
- Prof. Krasimir Kalinov, PhD. LOGD111 Research methodology
- assoc. prof. Ekaterina Todorova, PhD LOGD110 Modern research methods in speech and language pathology
- Assoc. Prof. Margarita Stankova, Ph.D. LOGD113 Comorbidity in speech and language disorders - diagnosis and therapy LOGD114 Disability, medicine, human rights and justice
- chief.assist. Polina Mihova, PhD MEDD912 High-Tech Medicine
- assoc. prof. Rumen Petrov, MD, Ph.D LOGD114 Disability, medicine, human rights and justice