Управление и развитие на човешките ресурси (на английски език)
Кратко представяне на програмата:
The program is developed in accordance with the International Standards for Human Resource Management of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), UK and the European and National Qualifications Framework.
The program is available in Bulgarian and English language.
The program thematic areas cover the strategic role of human resources and staffing; the new roles of the HR manager as coach, mentor and consultant; training and career development; labor relations and safety management; organizational development and change; knowledge management, human capital information and people creativity; innovation and entrepreneurship in the organization.
The program is structured into four terms: a preparatory module and three semesters.
The preparatory module trains on policies and strategies for HR planning and management, the processes of staff recruitment, selection and retention, types of interviews, professional standards for human resource management, assessment and development centers, coaching, mentoring and consulting, best practices in human resources management, provides knowledge and develops skills for insurance, training and staff career development.
In the first semester key aspects of HR employment, performance management, reward and compensation, health and safety, and pensions systems are considered and discussed. The second semester is focusing on the human resources in an international context in terms of globalization and constant change, leadership in organizations, global and national culture, quality management, project management.
The third semester draws attention to employer branding as a mean of attracting and retaining talent, the conditions for talent development, the stimulus for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship, the role of information technology and knowledge management. The program pays special attention to the role of lifelong learning and build up skills for continuing professional development through a specialized Practicum "Continuing Professional Development".
The program offers building on semester for candidates with a degree "Professional Bachelor" from the professional (vocational) field of study "Administration and Management"
- проф. д-р Милен Балтов MHRE311 Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM
- проф. д-р Стефан Стефанов MHRE311 Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM MHRE328 Project: International Aspects and globalization
- доц. д-р Ангел Георгиев MHRE211 Performance management MHRE312 Strategic HRM and change MHRE417 Entrepreneurship in organization and human resources
- доц. д-р Димитър Панайотов MHRE214 Standards for health and safety at work MHRE217 HR Performance & appraisal system. Good practices MHRE230 Project: Health and safety at work MHRE412 Emotion work, Emotion Management
- доц. д-р Елмира Банчева MSME011 Self-management MSME012 Managerial Control MSME014 Managing Stakeholder Interests
- доц. д-р Ирена Николова MHRE328 Project: International Aspects and globalization
- доц. д-р Кирил Радев MHRE315 Quality Management and Standards MHRE327 Workshop: Standards and Quality Systems
- доц. д-р Кристиян Хаджиев MHRE324 Project: Project Development MSME026 Project: Business plan developing
- доц. д-р Мария Иванова MHRE113 Learning and Development in the organization MHRE117 Business context and human resource management MHRE123 Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 1 MHRE126 Seminar: Personal effectiveness MHRE127 Seminar: The Role of the HR manager in the management of the business MHRE212 Compensation & Reward Systems MHRE217 HR Performance & appraisal system. Good practices MHRE227 Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 2 MHRE228 Project: Effectiveness and Compensation MHRE229 Project: labor relations MHRE314 Project Management MHRE316 Business ethics and corporate social responsibility MHRE317 The Human side of Business MHRE325 Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 3 MHRE414 Knowledge management and information for human capital MHRE416 Organizational Analysis, Design and Development MHRE417 Entrepreneurship in organization and human resources MHRE420 Internship MSME012 Managerial Control MSME013 Mission, values, ethics in the organization MSME017 Marketing Management MSME027 Seminar: Manager's resources
- доц. д-р Надя Миланова MSME017 Marketing Management
- доц. д-р Ренета Димитрова MSME015 Financial frames MSME016 Working with budgets MSME025 Seminar: Costs and Financial solutions
- доц. д-р Стела Балтова MHRE311 Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM
- гл. ас. д-р Александър Пожарлиев MHRE114 Career Management and Development MHRE115 Consulting, coaching and mentoring MHRE128 Project: Career Development MHRE313 Leadership and organizational culture MHRE329 Workshop: Leadership Development MHRE330 Project: Corporate Culture MHRE415 Research Methods in HRM MSME011 Self-management MSME014 Managing Stakeholder Interests
- гл. ас. д-р Мариана Димитрова MHRE113 Learning and Development in the organization MHRE215 Pension system MHRE230 Project: Health and safety at work MHRE231 Project: Pension insurance systems MHRE316 Business ethics and corporate social responsibility
- гл. ас. д-р Юлиана Хаджичонева MHRE124 Seminar: Management of activities within the organization and HR managers MHRE314 Project Management MHRE324 Project: Project Development
- ас. Лазар Базлянков MSME015 Financial frames MSME016 Working with budgets
- ас. Мария Тумбева MHRE111 Strategies and polices for HR planning and management MHRE112 Talent recruitment and assessment MHRE116 Assessment and development centers MHRE117 Business context and human resource management MHRE121 Project: Talent and workforce planning MHRE125 Project: Interviewing Techniques MHRE211 Performance management MHRE221 Project: Assessment of individual performance MHRE312 Strategic HRM and change MHRE322 Project: Change management MHRE411 Talent Management and Employer Branding MHRE413 Innovation and creativity in organization
- д-р Любомира Вълчева-Нъндлол MHRE216 Management diversity and policies of equal opportunity MHRE232 Project:: Management diversity and policies of equal opportunity MHRE413 Innovation and creativity in organization
- Анета Димитрова MHRE414 Knowledge management and information for human capital
- Елена Тикварска-Кръстенова MHRE213 labor relations and personnel security MHRE214 Standards for health and safety at work
- Елена Хинова MHRE412 Emotion work, Emotion Management
- Юлиан Узунов MHRE212 Compensation & Reward Systems MHRE416 Organizational Analysis, Design and Development