PIDM505 Детето в риск. Насилие, неглижиране, ефекти върху развитие на индивида, семейството и общността
• To introduce students to:
- the factors in the human environment that lead to the care of children and its impact on children and their relations with their social environment
- factors in human environment that lead to child abuse and its impact on children's development (disability assessment)
- policies and mechanisms for identifying and addressing these problems (including case work, case coordination, etc.)
- risk assessment policies and mechanisms (the role of health, education, social and law enforcement)
- prevention policies and mechanisms
On this basis – to understand the legislation on the subject and methods for collecting and analyzing the information from the implementation of the policies.
доц. Румен Петров д-р
Яна Кацарова д-р
Описание на курса:
Successful graduates of the course will:
• The elements of the risk assessment process, the impact and the links between them
• The principles of coordinating individual childcare at risk of abandonment and/or violence
(2) be able to:
• To orient themselves in the case information provided by different sources in the supervision they carry out working with children at risk of abandonment and/or violence,
• Identify the severity of the risk and prioritise protection and support measures,
• Understand the nature of abandonment, violence in the work of a child at risk and apply it to the supervision
Students to have knowledge and/or skills:
• In the field of social legislation, child development
• Knowledge of public policies in the areas of child protection, health, education and anti-social behaviour of minors.
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
Bowlby, J. (1969) Child Care and the Growth of Love, Harmondsworth, Penguin.
Department for Education (DFE) (2013) ‘Children in care’ [online]. Available at http://www.education.gov.uk/childrenandyoungpeople/ families/ childrenincare/ a0068940/
Fagan, M. (2006) ‘Who cares? The emotional needs of young children’ in Granville, J. and Miller, B. (eds) Care Stories, London, Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust.
ORGANISATION FOR ECONOMIC CO-OPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT. 1998. Co-ordinating Services for Children and Youth at Risk A World View
Rawley Silver (Ed.) (2005) Aggression and Depression Assessed Through Art: Using Draw a Story to Identify Children and Adolescents at Risk. Brunner-Routledge