CSPM301 Лидерско поведение
COURSE ANNOTATION AND AIMS:
The aim of the Course is for students to acquire in-depth knowledge of – and master the basic skills related to – exercising leadership in various situations.
проф. Евгений Дайнов д-р
Описание на курса:
After completing successfully this course the students will:
The main theories regarding the engines of history”, the role of individuals and of leaders in the development of societies and the attainment of the aims of development.
2) be capable of:
Analysing situations and exercising leadership functions in them.
3) job opportunities, according to the National Register of Jobs and Positions in the Republic of Bulgaria:
- Specialists and expert (mid- to senior level) in international organizations such as UN, Council of Europe, OSCE, NATO.
- Experts in the institutions of the European Union
- Experts and consultants in international NGOs
- Specialists in the social sciences
- Teachers and lecturers in colleges and other schools
- Diplomatic staff
- Specialists (analytical and control functions) in administrations
- Journalists and editors.
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Литература по темите:
Roger Osborne. Civilization.
Karl Marx. Towards a Critique of Political Economy
Anna Politkovskaya. Putin’s Russia
Margaret Thatcher. Statecraft.
Henry Kissinger. Diplomacy
Средства за оценяване:
ESSAY 50 %
CASE 50 %