Speech and Language Pathology
Short presentation of the programme:
MA SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
Graduate Student Competencies:
Graduates can work as speech and language therapists in laboratories, school speech
therapy offices, daycare centers, clinics, social services, and can perform scientific research.
Occupation and possible positions:
Competencies of Graduates:
- Know etiologic mechanisms and clinical manifestations of developmental and acquired communication disorders;
- Have knowledge of diagnostic methods and differential diagnosis of communication disorders in children and adults participation;
- Know the emotional and behavioral characteristics associated with communication disorders in children and adults;
- Have therapeutic and communication skills;
- Be able to apply prevention;
- Be apply methods of therapy / rehabilitation of developmental and acquired disorders in children, adolescents and adults;
- Be apply methods of parent’s counseling.
Health Care and Social Work