Управление и развитие на човешките ресурси (на английски език) - ДО
Кратко представяне на програмата:
The program is developed in accordance with the International Standards for Human Resource Management of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), UK and the European and National Qualifications Framework.
The program is available in Bulgarian and English language.
The program thematic areas cover the strategic role of human resources and staffing; the new roles of the HR manager as coach, mentor and consultant; training and career development; labor relations and safety management; organizational development and change; knowledge management, human capital information and people creativity; innovation and entrepreneurship in the organization.
The program is structured into four terms: a preparatory module and three semesters.
The preparatory module trains on policies and strategies for HR planning and management, the processes of staff recruitment, selection and retention, types of interviews, professional standards for human resource management, assessment and development centers, coaching, mentoring and consulting, best practices in human resources management, provides knowledge and develops skills for insurance, training and staff career development.
In the first semester key aspects of HR employment, performance management, reward and compensation, health and safety, and pensions systems are considered and discussed. The second semester is focusing on the human resources in an international context in terms of globalization and constant change, leadership in organizations, global and national culture, quality management, project management.
The third semester draws attention to employer branding as a mean of attracting and retaining talent, the conditions for talent development, the stimulus for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship, the role of information technology and knowledge management. The program pays special attention to the role of lifelong learning and build up skills for continuing professional development through a specialized Practicum "Continuing Professional Development".
The program offers building on semester for candidates with a degree "Professional Bachelor" from the professional (vocational) field of study "Administration and Management"
- проф. д-р Милен Балтов MHRE311D Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM
- доц. д-р Ангел Георгиев MHRE312D Strategic HRM and change MHRE413D Innovation and creativity in organization MHRE417D Entrepreneurship in organization and human resources
- доц. д-р Димитър Панайотов MHRE214D Health and safety working conditions MHRE217D HR Performance & appraisal system. Good practices MHRE230D Project: Health and safety at work
- доц. д-р Елмира Банчева MHRE111D Strategies and polices for HR planning and management MHRE112D Talent recruitment and assessment MHRE115D Consulting, coaching and mentoring MHRE116D Assessment and development centers MHRE117D Business context and human resource management MHRE121D Project: Talent and workforce planning MHRE125D Project: Interviewing Techniques MHRE127D Seminar: The Role of HR Manager in managing the business context MHRE211D Performance management MHRE221D Project: Assessment of individual performance MHRE312D Strategic HRM and change MHRE317D The Human side of Business MHRE322D Project: Change management MHRE411D Talent Management and Employer Branding MHRE412D Emotion work, Emotion Management MHRE413D Innovation and creativity in organization MHRE420D Internship
- доц. д-р Кирил Радев MHRE315D Quality Management and Standards MHRE327D Workshop: Standards and Quality Systems
- доц. д-р Кристиян Хаджиев MHRE315D Quality Management and Standards MHRE324D Project: Project Development
- доц. д-р Стела Балтова MHRE311D Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM
- доц. д-р Стефан Стефанов MHRE311D Globalization of business. International aspects of HRM MHRE328D Project: International Aspects and globalization
- гл. ас. д-р Александър Пожарлиев MHRE114D Career Management and Development MHRE128D Project: Career Development MHRE313D Leadership and organizational culture MHRE329D Workshop: Leadership Development MHRE330D Project: Corporate Culture MHRE415D Research Methods in HRM
- гл. ас. д-р Ирена Николова MHRE328D Project: International Aspects and globalization
- гл. ас. д-р Мариана Димитрова MHRE113D Learning and Development in the organization MHRE215D Pension system MHRE229D Project: labor relations MHRE230D Project: Health and safety at work MHRE231D Project: Pension insurance systems MHRE232D Project:: Management diversity and policies of equal opportunity
- гл. ас. д-р Мария Иванова MHRE113D Learning and Development in the organization MHRE117D Business context and human resource management MHRE123D Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 1 MHRE126D Seminar: Personal effectiveness MHRE212D Compensation & Reward Systems MHRE216D Management diversity and policies of equal opportunity MHRE217D HR Performance & appraisal system. Good practices MHRE227D Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 2 MHRE228D Project: Effectiveness and Compensation MHRE229D Project: labor relations MHRE232D Project:: Management diversity and policies of equal opportunity MHRE314D Project Management MHRE316D Business ethics and corporate social responsibility MHRE325D Practice: Continuing Professional Development - Part 3 MHRE414D Knowledge management and information for human capital MHRE416D Organizational Analysis, Design and Development MHRE417D Entrepreneurship in organization and human resources MHRE420D Internship
- гл. ас. д-р Юлиана Хаджичонева MHRE124D Seminar: Management of activities within the organization and HR managers MHRE314D Project Management MHRE324D Project: Project Development
- ас. Мария Тумбева MHRE111D Strategies and polices for HR planning and management MHRE112D Talent recruitment and assessment MHRE117D Business context and human resource management MHRE121D Project: Talent and workforce planning
- Елена Тикварска-Кръстенова MHRE213D Employment relations ad relationships with employees MHRE214D Health and safety working conditions
- Юлиан Узунов MHRE212D Compensation & Reward Systems MHRE416D Organizational Analysis, Design and Development