COMM808 Самостоятелна работа: Модел на Хофстеде за измерване на националната култура
• Students have the chance to learn how to apply in practice different theoretical models for defining and comparing different national cultures
• Students could present their own research in strict scientific form
проф. Толя Стоицова д.н.
Описание на курса:
Successfully finished the course, students:
1) will know:
• What is the essence of Hofstede theoretical model concerning the assessment of and comparison between different cultures
• How to report in written scientific form results of their own research
2) will have skills:
• To apply the theoretical model of Hofstede to their own national culture
• To present their research results in adequate scientific
Students have to know:
• Students have to pass successfully COMM 803 International context of communication: Hofstede model
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
Assignments of course COMM 808 are connected with the classroom regular course COMM 803.
Литература по темите:
• Texts and ppt presentations in Moodle
• Adler, N. (1997). International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior. Wadsworth Publishing Company.
• Gullestrup, H. (2006). Cultural Analysis – Towards Cross-Cultural Understanding. Copenhagen Business School Press.
• Hofstede. G. & Hofstede, J. (2005) Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind. McGraw-Hill Companies.
• Kreitner, R. & Kinicki, A. (2012). Organizational Behavior. 9th edition.McGraw-Hill
• Polyak, I. (2004). Cross-Cultural Communication. Perfekt.
• Samovar, L. (2001). Communications between Cultures. Wadsworth. Publishing Company.
• Trompennaars, F. and Hampden-Turner, S. (2006). Riding the Waves of Culture. Understanding Cultural Diversity in Business. Nicholas Brealey Publishing: London
Средства за оценяване:
Evaluation during the semester: