проф. д-р Нели Манева
1968 - 1971 Mathematical School in Dobrich
1971 - 1976 University of Sofia, Faculty of Mathematics
1976 MS in Theoretical Computer Science, University of Sofia
1989 PhD degree in Computer Science, Thesis: "Program Analysis and Quality Evaluation"
English Very good
1976 - 1995 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Software Engineering Department, Research Fellow
1995 - present Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Software Engineering Department, Senior Research Fellow
1994 - present Professor, International University, Sofia
Participation in projects:
Research projects on software processes models and software quality assurance;ARGUS and STORYIST software development projects with Dornier,Germany; a few joint projects with the Faculty of Management, University of Tel Aviv; ELOST 6FP project
1996 - 2000 Bourgas Free University, University of Plovdiv, South Western University in Blagoevgrad – course on Software Engineering
1999 – 2004 American University in Bulgaria
Courses: Software Engineering, Advanced Software Engineering, Introduction to Programming, Software and Marketing
1996 - present New Bulgarian University – courses on Software Engineering
1994 - present International University, Sofia
Courses: Introduction to Computer Science, Information Technologies, Business skills
1. Maneva N., R.Radev, D.Dimitrov, R.Rashev. A Multiple-Language Approach to Documenting Object-Oriented Applications. Proc. of Eastern Europe Tools, June 1-5, 1999, Blagoevgrad
2. Eskenazi, A., Ahitov, N., N. Maneva, R. Radev. Project Management and Quality Assurance in a Distant Software Project. Int. Journal Information Theories and Applications, vol.6, N=1, 1999, pp.3-10.
3. Maneva N. Implementation of a Software Quality Improvement Program. Proc. of the Int. Conference CompSysTech’ 2000, pp. II.7-1, ii.7-6.
4. Maneva N., Nikolova N. How to hire the best software people. Proc of the 30 Spring conference of the UBM, 2001, pp.263-270.
5. Maneva N. Participatory Software Development. Proc. of the Int. Conference CompSysTech’ 2002, pp. II.6-1, ii.6-6.
6. Maneva N. An Approach to Usability Assurance. Proc. of the Int. Conference CompSysTech’ 2003, pp. II.3-1, ii.3-5.
7. Maneva N. Software Engineering Models and their Evaluation. Proc. of the MASSE’2003 Mathematika Balkanika , New Series, vol.18, 2004, Fasc.1-2, pp. 149-156
8. Maneva N. Software Quality Assurance and Maintenance for Outsourced Software Development. Proc. Of the First Balkan Conference on Informatics, 21-23 Nov 2003, Thessaloniki, Greece, pp.644-649.
9. Maneva N. INSPIRE: A Software Engineering Methodology. Journal of Information Technologies and Control, № 1, 2005, pp.31-37.
10. Ivanov S., N.Maneva, D.Dimov, N.Dokev. One More View on PhD Competences in Computing. Proc. of the Conference on E-Learning and the Knowledge Society, Berlin, 3-6 September, 2005, pp.115-124.
11. Maneva N. Comparative Analysis: A Feasible Software Engineering Method, Serdica Journal of Computing, N=1, 2007
- Курсове от текущия семестър: