DIHB014 Курс "Създаване на виртуалната среда за екипно обучение" (Designing a Participative Learning Environment)
This course provides a general overview of the main concepts and principles of participative learning through various technologies.
In the course students will learn how to use several experimental tools in teaching and learning process in virtual environment. This course focuses on the connection between technological and pedagogical design aspects in education.
By the end of this course you should be able to:outline pupil-centred and teacher-centred methods and techniques; explain how best different methods and techniques can be used in virtual environmental; select appropriate technique(s) and technologies for a particular teaching and learning process; •apply various technologies in education.
доц. Ася Асенова д-р
Описание на курса:
After the completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Identify advantages, disadvantages, limitations, and potentials of interactive learning models and solutions.
• Describe how online communication, collaboration, and visualization technology play a role in the behavioral, cognitive, constructivist, and social dimensions of learning.
• Evaluate the value of ideas, principles, and techniques used in educational media or systems.
• The use of different technologies, their pedagogical possibilities for designing a range of learning activities in education.
• Apply innovative and participative learning-teaching approaches in different context.
• Design of learning activities for main target groups based on new educational technologies.
• Use pedagogical features of serious games in training and designing training scenarios.
• Implement of new analytic and responsible learning- teaching techniques focused on specific objectives.
• Develop and maintain an environment conducive to learning.
Basic computer skills
Форми на провеждане:
Език, на който се води курса:
Теми, които се разглеждат в курса:
1.Innovative and participative learning- teaching approaches and methods. Mobile and web tools for participative learning.
2.Learning in immersive worlds: a review of game-based learning. Training
teachers through innovative methodologies based on serious games. Teacher competencies in a virtual teaching/learning environment: Analysis of a teacher training experience.
3. Conceptual framework of the virtual pedagogical practicum- technological and pedagogical design. Integrating serious games in higher education programs to form a professional skills.
4.Theory and technology of project-based and problem-based learning as a participative learning approaches. Analysis of pedagogical effectiveness in diverse educational contexts.
5.Integrated platform for mobile learning- concept and approaches. Design of m-learning systems- technology and pedagogy aspects.
6.Pedagogical framework for Web 2.0 technologies in education. Good practices of using Web 2.0 in education and teacher training.
7.Framework for evaluating the quality of multimedia learning resources- criteria for evaluation of educational materials and applications.
8.Portfolio as an assessment tool. Types of portfolio and requirements for construction. Pedagogical potential for development of competences.
9.Applying various methods and techniques for participative learning in particular teaching and learning process.
10.Design of application for participative learning in traditional and e-based environmental.
11.Design of pedagogy models for virtual learning environment. Testing some virtual platforms.
12.Using learning solutions based on Web2.0 to achieve performance outcomes.
13.Implementation of participative methods in different learning activities for profesional skills training in traditional and virtual environment.
14.Manage formal and informal educational communication in terms of team work, conflict and formative evaluation.
15.Developing essential skills and competencies for leadership and management in education.
Литература по темите:
Cmuk, D. (2007). Optimization of m-learning and e-learning methods in metrology education.
http://www.ieee.hr. Accessed 29 Feb 2012.
Dearnley, C., Haigh, J., & Fairhall, J. (2008). Using mobile technologies for assessment and learning
in practice settings: A case study. Nurse Education in Practice, 8, 197–204.
Dulev, P. (2011, June 8–10). The use of tablets as mobile aids in E-learning. In Proceedings of
international conference – New Horizons in Education, Portugal.
Dulev, P., Bogomilov, I., Petrov, G., & Asenova, A. (2010, October 14–15). Model for creating
video lectures for e-learning. Presented at Telecom 2010, Sofia (in Bulgarian).
Gibson D. 2011. A complex systems framework for simulating teaching and learning. In: Freitas S., P. Mahard, Digital games and learning. Replika Press Pvt Ltd.
Westera W., Nadolski, R., Hummel, H. G. K., & Wopereis, I. 2008. Serious games for higher education: a framework for reducing design complexity. Journal of Computer-Assisted Learning, (24/5), 420-432.
Younis M., Loh C., 2010. Integrating serious games in higher education programs. Retrieved Oct. 2011 from http://www.csloh.com/research/pdf/2010_Younis_Loh.pdf
Richards, S., D. Ford and K. Adsit (2004). Web site for NSF grant# 0125540, “Integration of InquiryBased Field Investigations in Environmental Science. [on-line: http://www.utc.edu/~trc/NSFGrant/]
Средства за оценяване: