In the fifth and sixth semesters the students choose 6 out of 8 courses, one project or seminar and one practice.
In the seventh and eight semesters the students choose respectively 6 out of 8 courses and do an Internship, and 4 out of 6 courses and do another Internship.
- PSYE401 Methods and Paradigms in RT Experiments. Basics in E-Prime Assist. Prof. Armine Janyan, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE403 Statistical Analysis of Data (SPSS) Prof. Encho Gerganov, Ph.D. Assist. Prof. Georgi Petkov, Ph.D. Assist. Prof. Lubomir Djalev, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE421 Eye-tracking Assoc. Prof. Maurice Grinberg, Ph.D. Assist. Prof. Evgenia Hristova, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE305 Perception Prof. Stefan Mateeff, D.Sc Assist. Prof. Ivan Vankov, Ph.D. Assist. Prof. Ivo Popivanov, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE306 Thinking, Reasoning and Problem-Solving Assist. Prof. Penka Hristova, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE308 Introduction to Psychoanalysis Assoc. Prof. Nikola Atanassov, Ph.D. Assist. Prof. Svetoslav Savov, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits
- PSYE316 Psychopathology Assoc. Prof. Margarita Stankova, Ph.D. 30 hrs. 3 credits